time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

snoozing hobbits

i went biking yesturday.
i love biking, but biking makes me really tired.
i found a box full of cool books up in my brothers room.
THATS what siblings are for...
there stuff are always there for you(to take...).
found some awsome books, and read for more than 2 hours...
i made a yummy fishy (salmon..).
did bedikat chametz- i found my thing first :).
i watched armagedon last night.
it was a pretty cool movie.
a really cool movie.
what made it better-
i had a movie expert sitting right next to me pointing at each and every actor and actress telling me their names and in wich other movies they play in. (it didnt really made it better- it was really just annoying.)
thank you zachy.
mabe thats what siblings are for???

didnt realize how time was flyin, and we finished the movie at midnight.
i got to pick a new toothbrush for peasach- its a really cool shade of green...
lol.
while i was marching upstairs to brush my teeth with my new toothbrush-
i realized there was no toothpaste...
ended up not brushing my teeth.

woke up 'bout 8.
helped in the kitchen.
helped summore.
and summore.

*sigh*...
seems like the work is never done...
ill go pick out what im wearing tonight-
so many new clothing to choose from... ;)

2 Comments:

  • michalie... green is good... not brushing your teeth is bad... how many times do I have to teach this to you? obviously, your brothers arent doing such a good job educating you where teeth are concerned... oh well... see you in shul later!

    By Blogger Sammy, at 2:16 PM  

  • umm dont worry i have 2 older sissters and only brush my teeth like 1 a month!!!!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home