time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Monday, April 03, 2006

if you cant get around it- get over it!

we had a sicha.
ask me what its about- i hav'nt gotta clu.
brenda and i were reading a book.
batya was makin a brown kippa.
it was hot and stuffy in the gym, and that really annoyed me cuz i was waring a million layers since it felt chilly this morning.
didnt take the hasaah.
got a holy bagel.
when i got home i went to finish the movie rat race.
its an o.k. movie.
i guess its cute.
oh, in one part i was in big suspense and i was holding a (empty) cup with a straw, and then suddenly there was a scary part that made me jump (it was pretty funny), and i poked my eye with the straw.
ooooooooouch.
yup, i have an ice pack attached to my eye now.

exept for that- im happy that im off of school!

AND im hapy that shabbos is 5 days away!! cant wait!!

1 Comments:

  • Gotta love Shabbos!!

    But, in my mind the weekend starts Thursday nights. So really, just 3 more days to get through... :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home