time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

no school!

yep- no school!
now, you would think that no school means a day off. mabe if you think that peasach is in like 2 weeks and you would take a look at my room- you would change your mind...

yup- my room is a mess!

anywho...
last night- watched save the last dance with brenda and eli.
it was eh- not really my type of movie.
whateve, it was fun watching a movie...
got home at 1, and when trying to put the key in the door- realized there was a key in the other side of the door (aka- i was sorta locked out.).
panicked a bit, not too much- thats why we have door bells (in our case: door buzzers.)!!!
buzzed and buzzed, till zac came and opend the door, claiming he thought everybody was home.
little did he know.
went to sleep (no- didnt take shower...)
woke up to a marvolous day- mabe cuz it was already 11...
no biggy. got cought on to my sleep!
hmm, lets see...
watched remember the titans- i love that movie! (sorry brenda, it was calling my name...)
an thats about it.

oh ya, studied for tomorrows safrut test.

1 Comments:

  • Ummm, Michalie -

    That is what my room looks like and I've been cleaning for the last two days...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home