time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Monday, March 27, 2006

uch...

i dont know how 45 minutes can ruin your whole day.
but they did.
math teacher didnt come, and i was very happy.
i thought my day was going real well cuz she didnt come, cuz i really dont like her.
but then the sub came in.
she was short fat, and pretty ugly.
uch.
she was extremley evil.
i felt so relived when the bell rang.
but then the teacher came in with a bunch of papers.
i was happy- i would finally get my test back!
but...
nah.

i failed.

i cant belive i failed.
this is my first test i failed.
and unlike astronomy, somthing i really dont care about-
i really do care about navi.
and i failed.
i mustve been the only one that failed.
bell rang.
another hour of pure turture- MATH!
uch, how i hate mondays!

2 Comments:

  • Garfield has proven -

    Mondays are out to get us.

    I agree.

    I guess you do too...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:21 AM  

  • I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home