time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

whatta day...


hmm...
sometimes i feel like that way too...
i fell asleep in science.
again.
well, it was an experience. lets keep it at that...

exept for falling asleep in class- i had a reeally bad day.
well, ok; i got a 91 in history...
but thats like my best grade all year...

i was dreaming that i was coming into my house(in my dream)
and then(for real) my dad came in and said i have to get up.
but i was waaaay tired.
i fell back into a deep sleep.
this had repeated itself a few times, till my dad yanked me outa bed.
i fell asleep in middle of davening- i feel so guilty!
i hope g-d forgives me 1 day...
last day of school till the 27th...
YAY!

by the way- this post is colorless cuz im in school and the compooter scrued the thing up.
oh well.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home