time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

the work never ends!!!

the last 9 hours have been vary... exausting.

-maneged to clean my WHOLE desk!!
a biiiiig accomplishment!
(i have a very very big, messy desk...)
-maneged to do coat rack.
-maneged to do bookes.
bookes always take a long time, since there are so many of them...
-maneged to take a break!
found a lot of missing treasuries(as always):
found charm braclet, found livestrong band (that one was really lost!), found all sorts of strange stuff that i regret finding, found 20 bucks and 50 shach(money money money!), lost earrings- and lots more...
- go a lot of donations- i got 4 wraparound skirts!
yup yup- my room is clearing up slowly-slowly.
i still need to do my closet, in back of my door, and house chores.

exept for that- didnt do anything special today...

1 Comments:

  • ya ya ya i started my room to!(aka brought up garbege bags and shoved everything onto my bed to make my desk look clean)anywho have fun finishing first and c ya lata!!!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home