time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

unnatatched legs

wow.
the first fun day of this vacation.
it was fun.
woke up at 8ish(yay).
went to the bus stop with brenda.
saw the 000 bus.
hopped on a 415- and was on my way to j-lem...
got there.
met lori.
caught the 21.
met sammy.
got into town.
got a cute stitchy shirt (i wanna go back there and get another cute shirt that i saw and i have no clue why i didnt get it.)
got a plain white shirt (those always come in handy).
walked into holy bagel.
got a plain cream cheese bagel+ strawberry kiwi snapple (what could possibly be better than that?!)
just as we stepped in to holy bagel it started poring like nuts.
when it stopped poring, we headed out- to do yet more shopping.
parted from lori.
went to geula.
got a dohnut (pleeeeze dont correct my spelling for that one).
got a biiiig bag of popcorn.
(stepped in a bunch of puddles.)
(kept on walking back and forth.)
headed to tachana mercazit, went to the indian store.
spent how much time there?
got 2 wrap around skirts(no, i didnt come out skirtless.).
got on the 415.
saw the hhh bus.
got home...
finished my room.finally.

sheesh, my legs are falling off!

P.S.: yesturday i got the shortest haircut... my hair barely squeezes into a ponytail... sad, huh :( not really :) in my opinion, long hair is pretty- and short hair is cute!

my room: (see any diff?!)











PPS: sorry this post had too much details- they just had to be said.

2 Comments:

  • Yay!! I'm so happy you got some skirts!! Lol! We went shopping for you and Brenda but I think I got the most stuff...

    So, you did go to the bakery in the end? Lol! I really did want a cookie. Maybe next time?

    I had a GREAT time today! The rain made it perfect!

    And, Yashar Koach on your room! It looks beautiful!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:08 AM  

  • great now if i finish my room...anywho forget the movie cause my rooms still a mess!!!!! and doughnut is spelled d-o-u-g-h-n-u-t k? good see ya later!!!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home