time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Monday, April 10, 2006

funky fungi...

my head feels like a baloon- over stuffed, and about to pop...
went into j-lem today.
stopped by loris.
went into town-
i got a plain white shirt and a wraparound...
productive :)
spent a lot of money on food.
saw a truckfull of screaming girls... lol- not really.
a truck that made weird noises, and i was convinced it sounded like a bunch of girls screeching their heads off...
FINALLY got home.

i realized how much i like listinig to music all over again.

my feet kill.
a nice bath wont harm.
but i already took a shower this morning-
and its againts my religion to take a shower/ bath more than once aday!
just like i dont brush my teeth more than twice aday... not that i even do it twice ;)

peasach is like in 3 days...
youch!

2 Comments:

  • Michalie,

    I am VERY glad you made it to town and Home again. And, I am even gladder (look at me losing my english) that you got new clothes!!

    I'm very excited to see you tomorrow. (Hopefully I'll be getting Home by 4:30ish...)

    Luv,
    me

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:53 PM  

  • why didnt u write about the nice old lady from new york??

    By Blogger Brenda, at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home