time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Friday, June 09, 2006

if it itches- then scratches.

ya, i got a whole new load of musquito bites... i got one on my little toe. and one on my ankle. and one on the bottom of my chin(brenda: of course it was red, after i scratched it all day.).
so i wasnt forced to go to school today!!
after all that.
last night, after watching some hilarious stuff on the tv, i got this awful caugh. which, of course, made my stomach and head hurt. so i didnt manege to fall asleep till really late.
i woke up at around 10:30 from horrible drilling noises and banging. the neighbors are building again. anyway, since i coulnt fall asleep and i figured it was late enough- i went out of bed, ate breakfast, davend. then i helped make the soup.
i went to clean out my cupboard, cuz it was a real big mess and i was running out of clothing. i found some really nice summer shirts.
its not as hot outside, for a change.
lookin foward for a good shabbos!!

so good shabbos for all of you who bother reading my blog 6 hours before shabbos!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home