time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

i think about you babe, and i dream about you all the time...

...im here without you babe, but your still with me in my dreams...

i feel like i wasted mt whole day. well, i did.
i got woken up and i begged my mom to stay home. but, of course, it didnt help......and i was running late. so i was tired and annoied, and when i stepped out of the house, i think i might have scared the neighbors... i looked tired and messy.
so we had midot for the first lesson. so that was pretty pointless.
we didnt learn anything new in math or in navi.
then we had a Yom sport, 3-hour long competitions in jump rope, im machanayim and in jumping.
so because of my odd knee, i couldnt do anything,and i decided to ask the teacher if i can go home early (after the 3 hours, we go home).
biiiiig mistake.
they got all angry at me, and then kept an eye on me- so i couldnt go anywhere.
anyhooz- at 3:30 i fianlly got to go home...
which is why i didnt want to go to school. i knew there was a good reason!

sooooooo...
we took the bus home (brenda and i). we got on the bus, and two seconds later- batya(not pinkey, brenda!! and im not de brain, either!!) walkes on and wacks us on the head with the newspaper.
we listend to music the whole way... and thats pretty much it.
7 days till my birthday.
thats a week, isnt it?!

1 Comments:

  • I played basketball yesterday in school. It was for my sport bagrut. Now my butt hurts. Go figure...

    By Blogger Sammy, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home