time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

squisy pillows...

have i ever ever mentioned how i abselutley HATE MONDAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!

everything possible went wrong.
not that i was expecting an overly great day.
so i woke up and i was dead tired. i nearly missed the hasaah, unfortunatly didnt miss it.
got back my torah test. at least i got a good grade!! one good thing.
but then that was followed by double math.
my tuna sandwich was yummy, its too bad the teacher caught me eating it.
then we had an extremely odd play by the 8th graders. i didnt get it at all, i was told that it was all inner jokes.

any way, then we had music. that should explain it... i dont get the point of us sitting there listening to her sing opera! have i mentioned- i hate opera!!
anyhooz, she took my phone away- davka when i really needed it. turnes out 8 people tried calling me. oh whatever- at least i put it on loud before i gave it to her- and then i locked the phone... so the phone rang and rang- and she cant even shut off my phone :P
im sure to get it back soon.
that is- i hope to get it back soon...

1 Comments:

  • Michalie Dearest,

    Look on the bright side...

    Summer is here. It's almost your birthday. School is almost over for the year. Cookies taste good and I love you. :)

    Feeling any better now?

    Luv,
    me

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home