time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

you need some color in life... grey feet and purple toes!

shabbos was really good- for a change...
i went up to sheinfeld for chavi's b-day, and had fun there all shabbos.
oh ya, i traded one twizzler for5 COOKIES!!!!!
O YA!
lori, you make awsome cookies :P

while i was walking up the staires last night, i fell down there (dont ask me how, ome people are just plain talented...) and bashed my 2ond to last toe... :(
poor little toe.
now my nail is purple and the toe itself is red.

you never know how dangerous stairs can be :P

1 Comments:

  • Awww, Shucks! Thanks Michalie! Guess all that practice has paid off... ;)

    Hope your toe feels better SOON!!

    Will I be seeing you at the Yom Haatzmaut breakfast? :)

    I hope so!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home