time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Friday, April 28, 2006

huh...?

i feel like some people are starting to get sick of my company.
but they dont admit it.
so ill try to prevent seeing those people, so i wont have to deal with any confusions.
i hate when that happens, though. i much rather them tell me in the face that there sick of me, instead of them faking "its really nice to see you", when i know they dont.
i hate it when people hide things away from me.

i realaized how sometimes i can hate secrets so much.
secrets can be a cause to the end of many friendships.

i realized that its not always good to tell one your secrets, but sometimes it can solve your problems.
if people dislike me, i'd rather they dont keep it a secret.
and i rather they dont lie about it,either.
i hate it when people force me to do things i really dont want to do, especially if there on account of other things that i wish to do soo badly.
im debating if i should go to shul or not, cuz it aint gonna be pretty.
i love sitting where i always sit. i dont want to be forced to eat!!!!
ya, soundes crazy- but thats life...

i hate the smell of burnted meatballs.
the whole house happens to smell like it.


ok, so much for the tough stuff.
i wouldve loved to share with you pictures of my brand new pet spotty dotty, but unfortinatlly my picture thing on my blog doesnt work.
but he IS cute.

right...?! :)

2 Comments:

  • hi michles!!
    whos spotty dotty??!!
    i once had a lepord stuffed animal named spotty...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • hi michles!!
    whos spotty dotty??!!
    i once had a lepord stuffed animal named spotty...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home