time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

dear world:
hello.
how is life??
school is o.k (= Overly Killing)and i am fashnugerd and pished. lots of tests and homeworks and blah blah blah. i have a cold even though its not cold my nose is sore. poor nose. everytime i do like this-- it hurts. oh well. umm... so whats new?
oh ya, thers a parade tomorrow and no school!!! im looking foward to shabbos. well have a full house- my mommy, eyatn, noach, me, my cousin devorah and he seminary friend, mebbe benyamin, and were having shaul mansbach and his new bride sleepover at our house cuz they ran out of room in their house. ok. thats all. my daddys going to canada today.
and my nose hurts :(
good things happen occationaly and when they dont- you pray theyll come :) so bye bye for now and dont forget to smile!!

ps. this iS A WEIRD POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home