time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

"such a lonely day..."

"...the most loneliest day of my life..."
the last week has been sooooo busy. i barely got on the computer.
so hers a breif summary of the past week +:
i went to school, met my friends again (yay!), slept less hours than zachy sleeps in the army, had some very funny moments, some very sad moments, and... there. thats what i did most of the week. and i really need to go to sleep now, so ill updade later when im not falling asleep...
chow for now.

3 Comments:

  • Don't be sad - be glad. :)

    Yay for Michalie!
    She updated!!
    Hip Hip Hooray!!!

    "The sun'll come out tomorrow..."

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:30 AM  

  • Hi Michalie!I'm so happy you updated!Yeah,Work is loads more fun than school!But I bet that you can still feel your back and legs!Do you know how many times I walk up and down eight flights of stairs a day?I lost count!I cant wait to see you tomorrow and then you'll see what I do!See you then!Follow the map!!!!!

    By Blogger Sammy, at 10:06 PM  

  • Yay! Your blog is back! Im SO happy!
    Vacation is always fun, isnt it?!
    Post about it Michalie!

    By Blogger Sammy, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home