time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

what?? a bad smell?!

the first day i wasnt bored!!! i woke up today at 9:20ish and after i got dressed davend and had breakfast i went to jerusalem with my mommy and daddy. we went to this museam. it really was kind of boring and was hot and stuffy but it was an experience anyway! so then my dad dropped my mom and i off at TM. i found a black shirt (finally) and a long green wraparound skirt. before we got on the bus, i decided to get 2 slices of pizza since i didnt eat all day exept for breakfast and i felt like eating. this was like around 5( i wasnt overly hungry.) when we got off the bus i was really dizzy and i felt like 'tossing my cookies', whoever knows what that means.
so since then i didnt really eat and im still not hungry. anyway, it was a fun day. i have to go now to 'keep brenda compay'.
so chow for now!!

1 Comments:

  • a black shirt and long green wrap around skirt?!
    Who wears those colors?
    I totally approve :) My favorites!!!

    Oh, and sorry the movie wasnt working. Another night we'll watch it...

    By Blogger Sammy, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home