time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

some really odd names...

ok, this post isnt gonna be so cheery... (well, most of it, anyway.)

yesturday in class i was eating seasoned noodles - wich have oregeno in them, so while i was eating (not in class, in recess...) i chocked on a peice of oregeno which led me to a caugh.
and caughs give me a headaich.
so i got on the stinky hasaah with a headaich and a caugh.
and i had the worst ride i had this year.
so i was sitting there about to faint or throw up- dont know which would have come first- and then the very kind girl next to me asked me if i can close the window, cuz she was freezing (cuz it was 25 degrees out). so... i finally got home- and then i got the hiccups.
so i had a headaich, a caugh, i was extremely nausious, and i had the hiccups!!
it doesnt get any worse!
and then later that night i was putting a cake in the oven and i burned myself on the thumb! a huge burn (its actually a perfect circle). so i spent the rest of the night trying to make it stop hurting soo much.

sooo.. (*takes a deep breath*) i woke up this morning and my throat killed!! everytime swallowed it felt like there are knives stuck in my throat! and when i stretched out to get out of bed i piulled a muscle in my leg!!!

anyway, to make a very long story short( a reallt long story. sorry this post is so boring and long.)-
i didnt have to go to school today!
one less day of hell.
seriously- this whole week was so awful.
(exept for swimming of course!!!)

ok- now for somthin fun and cheery:

cant wait till shabbos!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Oh no! Poor Michalie! Feel better and the week is basically done, so dont worry... like you said, Shabbos is here!Well, tomorrow night, but thats really close...

    That is a GOOD garfield!

    See you in shul?

    By Blogger Sammy, at 3:30 PM  

  • Well Michalie,

    I know how you feel. And not to boast but I think my week might have even been worse than yours.

    At least you didn't lose all of the important projects, information and stuff that you've been working on and collecting for the last three and a half years.

    Yeah, I'm not having fun either.

    luv,
    me

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home