time flies when your havi'n 'fun'...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

go finger!

i dont understand why im so diffrent because i dont have any sisters.
ive been putting a lot of thought to it, and i realized- it doesnt even matter if i have them or not. its a diffrent experience; you grow up liking boys things, playing boys toys, talking about boyishy subjects (though i remember- i did play barbies...). and as you get older- you dont really have someone there for you all the time- to share your deepist secrets and problems with, to laugh with, share your happiest (and saddest) moments with...
but thers not much to do about it.
you learn how to depend on friends.
not having a sister doesnt really change the way i think and the way i understand things.
it doesnt change my feelings, either.

these thoughts run through my mind a lot.

mostly, because people are hiding things from me, and they claim i wont understand them. they feel like i wont know what there talking about.
but i hate when people hide things from me...


everything is changing so quicky, and i feel like my head is stuck way- back- there.
its a new stage.
not just for me- especially not for me; i feel like everyones changing, moving on, and im left behined.

please, stop the world from spinning...

3 Comments:

  • Oh Michalie!
    Don't feel left behind or that because you have no sisters you are different.
    People mature at different paces. And not everybody is interested in the same things, be it titled "boy things" or "girl things".
    If you ever want to talk about your deepest darkest secrets you have a few options:
    -start connecting more with your Ima
    -a close friend who you trust
    -or anyone you can trust for that matter!
    I am always here for you little whale ;) You know where to find me if you want anything or someone to talk.
    p.s. I adopted you as a sister two years ago, dont you remember? :)

    By Blogger Sammy, at 11:22 PM  

  • wow touchy! nevermind wat i told u its just that i tell u something and i have to explain it a 100 times b4 u understand its really anoyying other ppl get it first time i'm not tryin ta make u feel bad for g-ds sake!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 9:11 PM  

  • but why wouldnt you tell me?!?! i would understand, belive me... and even if i dont- no big deal...

    By Blogger Michalie, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home